1. to work passionately, diligently, and tirelessly towards one’s goals
2. to move or act energetically and rapidly
1. your craft
2. that thing you love and do better than anyone else
- HUSTLE beats TALENT any day.
- Outworking everyone is how you get ahead.
- You’ve gotta do what you love and love what you do… life is way too short to waste time with anything else.
- If you’re not happy, do something about it—that’s all you.
- You can upgrade your reality by improving the quality of your thoughts.
- If you want a billion dollars, then help a billion people.
- A chip on the shoulder can be your best friend; use it wisely.
- If you’re passionate about something, share it with the world.
- It’s a lot easier to just dive in than it is standing on the edge thinking about it.
- Your health is more important than your Hustle—take care of yourself.
- If you help others achieve their goals, you too will achieve yours.
- Setting goals—big, lofty, ridiculous (yet attainable) goals—the kind that people will laugh at if they hear them.
- Keeping a “Goals & Gratitude” journal and writing in it daily.
- Reading. A lot.
- Always be learning.
- Investing in yourself.
- Never holding back or letting fear of failure paralyze you.
- Loving your Hustle like family, but put the actual people in your life first.